- This event has passed.
March 9, 2022 @ 8:30 am - March 10, 2022 @ 12:30 pm
One and a half day event.
March 9 @ 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
March 10 @ 8:00 am – 12:30 pm
Training led by Christi Crawford, Founder/CEO for Dementia360 Consulting and Certified Virtual Dementia Tour Trainer
VDT® Facilitator Training– This training is required for those looking to provide ongoing training for personal staff within your organization as well as provide a way for people in the community to experience the VDT and walk away with their own VDT experience, results, recommendations through the help of Facilitators. The VDT Facilitator Training is required to ensure that the Virtual Dementia Tour is conducted properly as studied and designed to maintain clinical integrity of the program and so that the users can depend on consistent and effective outcomes.
Cost: Starts at $2,025*
*Includes Manual and VDT materials, Facilitator training for two people within your organization, annual membership, VDT components necessary to perform the VDT
WHY VDT Facilitator Training & Outcomes?
– Obtain profession use of the VDT manual
– Experience the VDT conducted by a Certified Trainer
– Learn each part of the manual specifics, in-depth review of study implications
– Set your organization apart in dementia training
– Making connections to different approaches leading to better care outcomes
– Provide training with CMS national initiative, Aims at unnecessary antipsychotic drug use
VDT patent and trademarked by Second Wind Dreams
This training was made possible by hosts and sponsors:
SPACE IS LIMITED TO ONLY 8!!! Registration deadline is February 10, 2022. To Register contact Christi Crawford at Christi@Dementia-360.com or by using the contact form.